Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Booga is 8 Months Today!!

Happy 8 months baby girl! I love you. You are now crawling, pulling up, and I love to see you having the time of your life in your bathtub! Not a day goes by that I am not so thankful you came into my life. No matter what happends, I know all I have to do is look at your smile and I know everything else is unimportant. You have made me realize who counts, who doesn't, and what kind of person I want to be for you.

commence bitching:

So, this week has been slowing killing me. I will list the major events, in chronological order:

1.While driving jeep to new place, mattress flies off, landing in the road, scratched to hell, raining, embarrassing!
2. Husband gets sick, and I have to go out at 2 in the morning to get his damn medicine.
4. New dishwasher leaks, floods kitchen

5. Work blows ass, seriously, very little sleep.
6. Bought new shower curtain for nasty pink bathroom, doesn't match, had to return, wen with a fishy/sea theme. So doesn't match, but oh, the fuck, well.

7. Still no word on where the fuck I will be 5 months from now. Scary.

Well, could be worse. I am planning details for our trip to Disney later this year. It will be nice to have family here. Even if its only for a few days. My mother said she plans on relocating when my sister goes to college. She wants to be near Ariana, and I would love to have her living near by. I was always close to my grandparents, and I want the same for my child.

Kyle has been surprisingly pleasant the last couple days. No big fights. He loves the new place. He did call FIL today. He wants Kyle to stay home in July when he comes. Kyle told him that he has to wait and see what happens with me and my job, and that he will have to work around my schedule. That was considerate, especially for him. Hopefully I won't need him to stick around for long, but at least he's not skipping out at the first chance.

He even asked if we could go out together(clubbing) when I go up for my friend's wedding. I was like " even with all your girlfriends there?". He also keeps wanting to have sex, and talking about another baby. He's joking, but it bothers me when he talks that way. Like everything is just peachy, and how our relationship is completely normal. I don't think he would mind it so much if I did get knocked up again. That way he could leave, and know that I wouldn't need him here to help out when I am gone for a week or two. I don't know how to read him right now. I guess I should enjoy the peace while it lasts. But, I hate that he is just so okay with how things turned out. UHHH! Whatever, I need to stop thinking about it.

I have a command picnic tomorrow. Of course, Kyle refuses to go, so it will be Ariana and I. An excuse to get dressed up I guess. Maybe I can look like a girl for once!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 8 months to Ariana! Sorry your week sucked, like your hubby's not being such a douche.

    ReplyDelete