Saturday, June 27, 2009

WootWoot!

So, I did it.

I reserved a moving truck yesterday morning, got off work, and went home to inform Kyle. I figured he'd be pissed, but he wasn't all that moody.

We picekd up the uhaul and went over to the old place. Luckily our neighbor had a dolly for the washer/dryer, although squeezign it through the sliding glass door was a pain. It scratched the hell out of it too. Then, we got everything over to the new place. We put Ariana down for a nap and she slept while Kyle and I moved all the furniture, etc. in.

I still have a lot of shit left at the old place. Mostly clothes, kitchen shit, and random crap. A lot of it will probably be thrown out. Obviously if we have lived two weeks without it, we probably don't need it. Never too late for some spring cleaning!
I'm putting it off until tomorrow though. I desperately need a nap. I work tomorrow as well, but will have off until monday night. I am so glad to be done with morning shift for a while.

I also have my bi-annual check-up on Monday. Someone peeping at my cooter..always fun, wink, wink. Maybe I will finally get the results of my biopsy??

Ariana is doing wonderful. She is giving me kisses but can't quite make the smooch sound. Its more of a smack and then an open mouth slobber. She can say "kitty". It actually comes out a lispy version of "key", but its cute to see she recognizes them and tries to call them. Now If I could convince her that pulling on their fur isn't fun, we'd be all good.

I need a vacation! 6 weeks and counting!

1 comment: